[Vision2020] local language courses

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 19:41:22 PDT 2006

I've been trying this method, and it's working slowly.  I've been
watching Japanese movies and anime in their original language, and
listening to some Japanese music.  I think I'm coming to the point where
I need to learn the grammar more formally.  I do have half a dozen or so
books on learning the language and some software.  I even have the first
Harry Potter book in Japanese (reversed pages and all).

Anyway, thank you (and everyone else who replied) for the information.
I appreciate it.

Paul