[Vision2020] West of Paris, Grand Opening

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 09:09:31 PDT 2006

Paul,

Symbolic expression? What? Our enemies burn flags and our citizens should
not take note, but rather have rational discussion, such as the great Martin
Lurther King did. I don't recall him burning flags all in the great name of
symbolic distaste of our country. I agree that flag burning is an expression
of opinion, but it doesn't make it right. Its time to make this practice
illegal.

The day that I'll agree with this practice is the day you agree that every
willing citizen we be able to take a pop shot at the burners face. Veterens
will get two.

"Frothing" flag lover out.
Matt