[Vision2020] West of Paris, Grand Opening

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 08:26:45 PDT 2006

Also, burning the flag is a symbolic statement and an expression of an
opinion.  Are we such a weak country that we can't take a little
mockery?  That a statement like that would have us frothing at the mouth
and overreacting to it?  I thought we were more sensible than that.

If a person can't express their dissent in a supposedly free country,
then that country is no longer free.

Maybe we should be listening to them, just to make sure they don't have
a valid point.  If they do, then maybe we should try to fix the problem
instead of banning the expression of it.

Paul