[Vision2020] Fwd: Missing the point - Again!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 17:22:15 PDT 2006

IF that were true, why did the City tell them to stop operations in that
house immediately?  Ya need to stop listening to Dougie and start
researching things for yerself...I know - a concept that is foreign to the
kirkhood, but ye may want to try it sometime.

The City Codes are available on line and the City Planning Office has the
file available for ya to look at.

J  :]