[Vision2020] Jesus did NOT "not say it"

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 16:48:04 PDT 2006

The "Princess" says:

"Sorry, but I've got better things to do with my time."

Em - obviously not 'cause here you are taking time and writing about what
you don't have time to write about.

Oh, and you actually said it - "the divine inspiration"...which is defined
as the act of influencing or suggesting opinions.

J  :]

Anybody else find it odd and a bit worrisome that a man in CC, a church
known for its disdain of women, would take on a persona of a woman not to
mention a Princess?!  Since they seem to be so much into claiming their seat
in God's thrown room, I'da thought he'd take on "Prince" or "Laird" or some
other monly like thing.