[Vision2020] Joe Campbell Strikes Out

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Aug 16 11:18:13 PDT 2006

Joe,

We are playing!

lemeno, Doug!

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Campbell <joekc at adelphia.net>
To: Deacon James <deaconblues42 at gmail.com>
Cc: Moscow Vision 2020 <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Sent: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:12:46 -0700
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Joe Campbell Strikes Out

Thanks for the sports non-sense, Deacon! Doug will be proud that you
are
following instructions so well.

It might interest you to know that my softball team came in second
place this
year in D league. I was 3-5 in my last game and I batted around .600
for the
year. Not too bad for a 47 year old philosopher!

If you ever want to play, let me know!

--
Joe Campbell

---- Deacon James <deaconblues42 at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Visionatics,

May 3, 1967: Joseph Earl Campbell made his one and only major league
appearance when he was called up by the Cubs to play right field. He
made
three plate appearances that day, and he struck out in each appearance.
Thus
Joe Campbell's major league line will forever be 3 ABs, 3 Ks.

Take care,

Deacon

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com