[Vision2020] Joe Campbell Strikes Out

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 16 11:12:46 PDT 2006

Thanks for the sports non-sense, Deacon! Doug will be proud that you are following instructions so well.

It might interest you to know that my softball team came in second place this year in D league. I was 3-5 in my last game and I batted around .600 for the year. Not too bad for a 47 year old philosopher!

If you ever want to play, let me know!

--
Joe Campbell

---- Deacon James <deaconblues42 at gmail.com> wrote:

Visionatics,

May 3, 1967: Joseph Earl Campbell made his one and only major league
appearance when he was called up by the Cubs to play right field. He made
three plate appearances that day, and he struck out in each appearance. Thus
Joe Campbell's major league line will forever be 3 ABs, 3 Ks.

Take care,

Deacon