[Vision2020] Missing the point

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Aug 15 15:47:22 PDT 2006

Keely,

Don't get me started.

Not only was the Christ Church Cult in the NSA case not in accordance with
the zoning code, but at least two egregious cases of child sexual abuse have
been inseminated and incubated to fruition in those illegal boarding houses
you allude to.  Despite the increased risk of sexual molestation for the
children in such places and perhaps to the boarders as well, the
Cultmaster's ambition does not allow recognition of such potential since
he'd have to admit a mistake and thus change his MO.

Here's an interesting question:  What were the various relationships with
the various members of the victim's family with the Cultmaster in the Jamin
Wight case?  If the court had known the totality of all the relationships
between all parties involved in this case, would the sentencing been the
same?

Meanwhile, some those involved in the Wight and Sitler cases should remember
Josh Billings comment:

"It ain't what you don't know that causes problems, but what you know that
ain't true."

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com