[Vision2020] Missing the point

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 15 13:40:20 PDT 2006

Austin,

In 1998 NSA was located in the Fort Russell District, which is R-3. Weren't they in violation of the existing zoning laws?

In 2001 they move to the Motor Business District. Weren't they in violation of the existing zoning laws?

A few years later they moved again to their current location. Weren't they in violation of existing zoning laws there, too, until recently?

--
Joe Campbell

---- Austin Storm <austinstorm at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Further note of clarification... I'm sorry if you didn't intend to imply
that Doug Wilson encourages people to be scofflaws in regards to zoning,
keely. I know you know better. NSA has attempted to follow the law
scrupulously, and the zoning complaints were never about the law but about a
few people's ideological opposition to NSA.

Keely, I just don't want you to muddy the waters just to distance yourself
from Doug Wilson. We get that. If you asked him whether or not in his ideal
society people followed the laws, even the zoning ones, I'm quite sure you
have a good idea of what he would say.

--
Austin Storm
Sky Cow Books