[Vision2020] Missing the point

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 15 14:09:06 PDT 2006

What about the fact that they operated NSA from a HOME, that they were told
to stop and didn't and when they finally did move into the CBD, the shoulda
had fair warning that they needed to either look up the zoning requirements
themselves or hire an attorney who knew how to do his job BEFORE they
continued on?  After all, once burned - twice shy.  Problem is, they seem
not to appreciate their burns as markings to be heeded.

Or how about that they publicly and behind-closed doors campaigned for and
received new zoning laws so that they were no longer illegal (at least where
NSA was concerned?)  Know any other organization in town that has done that
- repeatedly?

J  :]