[Vision2020] Jesus did NOT say it

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 15 11:52:07 PDT 2006

First of all, Dougie has not only said those words but encouraged others in
your church to do likewise.  Since when does he not read and re-read
anything that is sent to CA, to HH meetings, or any speeches that any of you
give?  You may be the "editor" but he is the chief of that rag and you know
it.  If it doesn't pass the mustard with him, it doesn't get published.  And
since Greg very clearly stated that Dougie had read his piece about killing
a segment of our population, and Dougie acknowledges he read it but refuses
to refute it or even accept responsibility for what has been
said/printed/published, that pretty much seals that bottle.

Secondly, JESUS never once said homosexuals should be shunned, killed, or
otherwise hurt or dismissed.  Those words come from people who, in an age of
"manliness", felt threatened or simply did not wish to understand people of
a difference.  In all of His personal and private teachings and stories, not
once did Jesus even mention homosexuals much less condone their death or
mistreatment.

Jesus, howbeit, did have plenty to say about false witnessing, false
pastors, false teachers.  I'd think Dougie and your bunch would want to pay
closer attention to those writings, but apparently that is not the case.

J  :]