[Vision2020] Not an Adult Thing

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Mon Aug 14 23:58:47 PDT 2006

Reposting, as I heard it was garbled---gotta do something about the way my e-mail posts to
the V on occasion...

Oh, Peace Be On Us!!!
Doug Farris is back!!!

How did we ever survive without the Lemoniac Lame-O Doug in our midst?
Things should get much more interesting now that Stalker-Doug has
re-entered the picture (as opposed to Controller- Doug and
Too-Smart-For-My-Pants-Doug).

By the way, do you'all recruit Dougs or is it just a coincidence?

Remember, MOLEs, Doug without U is just dog, but spelled backwards (to
suit the conspiracy theorists) it's god...Write Doug thirty times in
succesion---it begins to look... well, weird.......

ToeKnee Simpson, you have detention! Write Doug Is Not God on the
blackboard three hundred times before recess....Donovan, you get to clean
the erasers as a reward.

Debi R-S