[Vision2020] Lesson #4

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Mon Aug 14 23:49:38 PDT 2006

As is the usual, those on V2020 who scream and cry about the leftists are unable to back their
claims and unwilling to take responsibility when they f____up. Doing a bit of v2020 historical
research in the archives---3 to 1 the liberals have owned up to mistakes while the looney right
wing fringe has either evaded, blame shifted, or ignored responsibility for error (and on occasion
out-right lied).

I'm not surprised by this, though I am annoyed that perfectly reasonable humans continue to
be unreasonable in this regard, and disillusioned that they continue to blame those who
actually acknowledge error while excusing  those who blame shift....

As my daughter would say "Ah, Humans. Just no damn good. Too bad it's all we've got."

Debi R-S