[Vision2020] Lesson #4

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 14 20:08:56 PDT 2006

Greetings:

Just checked the New West site.  No sign of a concession or apology from Courtney about the stink he made about an editor posting her one of her authors' material. (Because I could not do it myself.) No one in their right mind reads Courtney's blog, so New West is where he should post it.  And Crabtree continues to be as evasive as Courtney was dishonest.

By the way, plagiarism is best determined by the author of the material in question, and that was me.

Nick Gier