[Vision2020] Wow!

Shirley Ringo ringoshirl at moscow.com
Mon Aug 14 14:12:42 PDT 2006

Visionaries:

I don't always find it necessary to respond to postings on vision 2020, but feel compelled to do so now.

I taught at Moscow High School for the final 25 years of my career in public education.  I can't claim to have always known about everything that was going on, but if one of my colleagues had been taking bribes I think I would have known.  Donovan, are you claiming he was convicted?

I just have to express my doubts about this.  The individual to whom I think you refer is now a principal in Boise.  If he had committed the offense you describe, he wouldn't have credentials to continue a career in education.

It's a very serious matter to make such an accusation, as you know.

I sometimes disagreed with my colleagues on certain matters, even this particular individual.  But, I don't think your report is accurate.

Shirley