[Vision2020] Lessons

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 14 12:42:01 PDT 2006

Mr. Crabtree,

Again, you wrote:
". . . the New West article to which she refers originally went out sans
attribution or any mention what so ever of Prof. Nick Gier. . . "

That statement is incorrect -- attribution to Dr. Gier was there FROM THE
BEGINNING, albeit at the end of the article.

And that, kind sir, was my point:  Dale Courtney was once again attempting
to make much ado out of nothing -- something he's prone to doing -- and I'm
sorry you were sucked into his disingenuous agenda.  However, that doesn't
change the fact that attribution was *always* present, unless you are
willing to tell me that *you* saw the article before I did, read it through
and through, and are willing to state -- on your honor -- that the Dr. Gier
attribution I saw wasn't there.  I'm more than happy to state -- on *my*
honor -- that attribution was definitely present from the first time I saw
the article.  In which case, contacting New West is a simple enough
proposition.

Actually, New West already put this silliness to bed -- here's what one of
their editors had to say about Dale's shameful attempt:
"By Jill Kuraitis, 8-12-06
One more time and then enough of this idiocy. Dale, when Joan first posted
the article it DID have attribution...it was at the bottom and you simply
missed it. At that point, it would have been the civilized thing for you to
say oops sorry, end of story. An "honest mistake" on your part.

This article was never posted under just Joan's name. For you to forge ahead
with your slander is intolerable. Stop it. You are completely out of line."
http://www.newwest.net/index.php/city/article/10748/C136/L136

Hear, hear to Ms. Kuraitis!  Are you willing to accept New West's statement
of the facts, Mr. Crabtree, or do you want to continue to be suckered by
Dale Courtney's dishonesty?

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****