[Vision2020] Trinity Fest 2006

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sun Aug 13 07:05:44 PDT 2006

hansen, I'm not sure what event you are referring to but if it's the Tuesday
night public gathering I can assure you that there were more then 80 folks
in attendance. I did not have the pleasure of being at last years party so I
wouldn't know how it compared as far as the numbers go to last year. Also
you apparently missed the part where Deacon made it clear that the bit about
the cameras was a joke. I saw quite a few photos being taken. I was somewhat
surprised that I didn't see you and "J. Ford" lurking about, recording the
event for whatever it is that you folks do with such spicy tidbits. Weren't
you feeling up to it, or does the thought of that many people having a good
time interfere with your negative outlook on life?