[Vision2020] Trinity Fest 2006

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 13 06:27:37 PDT 2006

Deacon James stated:

"All cameras were banned from the area. Gabriel's crowd control crew said
something about keeping the fun off the internet.

Are you claiming, DJ, that at an activity where (supposedly) the entire
public was openly invited to attend, Gabe "Barney Fife" Rench (and his
Goobers) "banned" local residents from bringing their cameras?

As far as "keeping the fun off the internet" is concerned, I suggest you
talk to Comb-Over Courtney.  It's his blog.

Tom Hansen
Just Another Intolerista Liberal Elitista Ethnic-Cleansing Wacko Nutjob
Loose in the Palouse Doing What Comes Natural

PS - My count was approximately 80.  At this rate of steady decline in
attendees, I may not even have to take off my shoes next year.

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher