[Vision2020] True Muslims and True Americans

Dick Sherwin rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Sat Aug 12 11:49:05 PDT 2006

Well, I suppose having one gender's body parts and a different gender's
sexual desires may not be considered confusion in some circles.  To some
this may appear to be a case of "the inability to determine one's own
gender."  Probably no different than a horse thinking he is an elephant or a
rabbit thinking it is a dog, etc., etc...

I just notice how some use gender confusion to chastise those with whom they
disagree but see no problem with it among their own peer group.  Either way,
it matters little to me except to illustrate the old adage about those who
live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Dick S..