[Vision2020] True Muslims and True Americans

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 12 11:01:06 PDT 2006

FYI, dick -

I am absolutely unaware of any gay V2020 subscribers who are struggling in
determining their own gender.

Perhaps you can clarify your statement if it is not too big a bother.

Yet, on the other hand, there is Edna . . . or is it Ed . . . or is it . . .
(you get the picture).

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"