[Vision2020] The (New) Troy Reservoir

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Fri Aug 11 15:46:54 PDT 2006

Everyone I've taken has been quite impressed as to the potential for
a reservoir. But as is said, "You can take a horse to water but you
can't make it drink."

This type of public infrastructure is usually funded by a bond
approved by the voters and repaid over the length of the bond term by
a charge to the water rate. There's always hope that there's a pot of
federal dollars out there somewhere to help but most of that money
seems to be going into a black hole called Irag. Or was that
Halliburton?

m.