[Vision2020] Poor Sportsmanship

Deacon James deaconblues42 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 15:14:35 PDT 2006

Crazy-Davey,

You're right, and I'm wrong. The Mariners absolutely stink, and they always
have. They couldn't beat any but the worst possible teams in all of
history...

...and yet they have a .833 win percentage lifetime against your Phrillies!

HA!

Deacon

P.S. Tell me, what's it like to be a fan of a loser of a team in an inferior
league?