[Vision2020] Ring Road vs internal Hwy 8 bypass

Jerry Weitz gweitz at moscow.com
Fri Aug 11 10:17:48 PDT 2006

Bruce, Our office contacted the Hawkins Company about relocation/expansion.
We asked about the retail mix, terms, dates of anticapated construction,
and of course, water.  They indicated that the they believe they have the
water issue under control. Hawkins also indicated that Moscow has the right
to object to the development by Washington Law and Hawkins indicated that
they will operate within the law and satisfy Moscow's concerns.  Lowes is a
for sure.  The two other major retailers desired no publicity.  There
project manager seemed positive and professional.  jerry