[Vision2020] Coincidence?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 11 10:16:29 PDT 2006

Aye, guess ye havenae watched the news lately.

The plan was to take a gel like substance, ignite it with the aide of a
camera or other such spark-producing item and nae so much as blow the plane
up, but cripple it enough to cause it to crash.  All this was supposed to
happen over the water, with little or nary a chance of the plane being able
to turn around and land.  The plan included 10 airplanes.

CNN is reporting this AM, that 5 of the suspects sought escaped the net of
arrest and their where-abouts unknown.

Found in the apartment of the suspects arrested were recordings of "goodbye"
that seems to be typical.

J  :]