[Vision2020] You might be a real American

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 19:21:35 PDT 2006

W,

So according to you, anyone who has a tiny bit of religous faith in them is
pathetically weak? Man I guess the billions that live in this world who have
that faith  are weak. Heck I tend to think one who can live their life with
that belief of an unproven higher being as their creator, as more stronger
than one who can't even fathom that maybe, just maybe something is out
there.

Matt