[Vision2020] BIG-otry? Indeed

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Aug 10 14:07:36 PDT 2006

a few clarifications:

1) If we followed "my" societal rules, things would be WAAAY different.
I like my society like I like my tractors.  Don't ask me to explain.

2) I went to city hall because I didn't think a large daycare (as it was
presented to me by the owner) was a good fit for this neighborhood.
Obviously, by what I remember from your testimony, you disagreed.  As
Ron Burgundy would say, "When in Rome."

3) You'd be amazed at what comes over the fence.  Those little
ragamuffins somehow managed to get a Tonka dump truck over more than
once.  And I never said anything about the noise.  Heck, I have two kids
that sound like twenty when they get going.  Now, the recent
jackhammering, I'll be happy when that's over (mind you, they are
finally getting rid of the pool, and the concrete back yard, which makes
me breathe a little easier that it'll be safer for those kids).

4) She's not *my* dog.  She lives in our backyard, but I lay no claim of
ownership to the giant turd machine.  My wife wanted a dog, I love my
wife, so we got a dog.  As far as the dog being loud . . . well, she
might bark on a rare occasion, and she is big, but, as my daughter says
"she's not real bright".  Maybe you should quit picking on mentally
deficient household pets.

6) When are you going to complain about my motorcycles?  I must be a
hell's angel or something with the rolling stock at my place.

5) Again with the property value thing.  The way the Moscow real estate
market works, I'm going to gain property value no matter what.  Maybe
you are confusing someone else's concern with mine.

6) You seem to know an awful lot about my digs and what goes on there.
This, paired with your hostility towards me, makes me a bit
uncomfortable and increases the concern for my children's safety.  Quit
stalking me.

humbly, and with restraint,

DC