[Vision2020] BIG-otry? Indeed

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 11:41:41 PDT 2006

Dan,

 HA HA. You are a riot! I guess you get a kick out of a  guy with Asperger's who tries his best not to come across in written  forum as a know-it-all. As anyone and everyone with Asperger's or  Autism does. Maybe you can pick up a book and read about it sometime.  Sorry my brain doesn't follow your convoluted societal rules, the same  ones that bomb schools in a dessert, throw the elderly in substandard  housing on the edges of town, and elect people like George W. Bush. But  considering the fact that you went to City Hall to bar disabled little  children from living next door to you during the hours of the day you  are not home, because of an occasional Barbie Doll or Teenage Mutant  Ninja Turtle getting tossed over the fence or the front right tire of a  Ford Taurus driven by her mother on her way to pick her up or drop her  off touching your precious driveway, what else can I expect?

  And please don't come back with the noise excuse, your dog is the  loudest thing on the block, except the college kids living in the  daycare. Disabled children are much more quiet then four college kids  blasting their stereo till 3 in the morning. But I suspect that excuse  sounds better than the reason that you feared a lower property value  for your home. We went through all when we tried to get the Group Home  on 6th Street build.

  Best,

  _DJA

 PS,  Just in case, so you know, it is a felony to roll a person in a  wheelchair into the middle of the street, even if you think their  presense lowers your property value. It is also illegal to kick the  crutch or cane out from a person because they are standing in your  driveway. : )

Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:  Sunil says:
". . . Dan, . . . you big meanie."

I just can't take it any more.  This place is full of discrimination
against my gargantuanocity. My enourmousness has been pointed out many
times. There is only so much crap I take until I fire back. Perhaps  if
you condemned these attacks on my bulkitarianism I would not have needed
to respond.  Apparently to you, if some you like attacks another
person's "sasquatchitude" they are justified, but if they respond, it is
thunder out of blue sky attack on them. Not surprising you take such an
approach considering  how blind you are.  How BLIND and hypocrtical of
you.

And just because I exist in Gigantopithocene proportions, I'm
automatically mean?  Holy smokes!

Well Sunil, we know it cannot be you that defends me because I am not an
average sized man and sworn enemy to people of girth, since that seems
to be the only people you have been willing to defend.

Demonstrating absurdity by being absurd,

DC

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com