[Vision2020] public school job training

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 10:39:08 PDT 2006

Jackie,

  I was waiting for you to run for off.

  Yes, it is sad that I went to 12 schools in my lifetime. That is the  price you pay for being a military brat. Much less of a price though  than not getting any education at all. I also had to go to two colleges  because I could not afford UI for the full four years, I had to go to a  community college first. : (

 I was already in student  government, I will most likely never run for office again. You have to  work with people that only care about themselves. The ones that get  into to help others quickly come to the realization that government is  not the place to do that.

  Best,

  _DJA

J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:  RUN FOR OFFICE, DJA.  If you have all the answers but lack the platform
other than the V, RUN FOR OFFICE.  Stop flapping yer gums and DO something
(ANYthing) constructive.

Your description of the teachers you had to deal with is appalling - too bad
it isnae true.  Makes for a headlines and sets the alarmist off and running
- which was yer point, right?

Proof, mon, proof.  You say you know these things to be true - produce the
proof.  Go to a School Board meeting, stand up IN PUBLIC and make your
statements, ask your questions (respectfully), offer CONSTRUCTIVE solutions
- do anything that would help.

All you do here is try to hurt people and spread lies that simply are
pathetic.

To have attended 12 schools in your wee life time is sad...most people make
due with 3-4 then go onto college for a time (NOT a life time) after having
picked a major and sticking to it.

And quite frankly, you are a mass of confusion; at one point ye are
screaming about the cost of the teachers pay NOW, yet you want it to start
at about $12k higher?  You scream the MSD is mis-spending its funds and yet
ye want more spent on programs that have nae form or structure, just yer
word that it would work?  You continually speak out against the improvement
of the schools and yet you want more money spent for running them
year-round?

Now, too, you want the high schools to become part college and part
vocational schools?  Who pays for that and how?

Based on what studies or examples have you seen a 5-19yr old school history
to work?  Has any other credible system used that and had it work?

None of what you suggest is cheap, easy to implement, verifiable in results
or doable at this stage.

But, I am sure in all your wisdom - ye knew that.

J  :]

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com