[Vision2020] BIG-otry? (was: minimum wage)

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Aug 10 09:32:56 PDT 2006

Sunil says:
". . . Dan, . . . you big meanie."

I just can't take it any more.  This place is full of discrimination
against my gargantuanocity. My enourmousness has been pointed out many
times. There is only so much crap I take until I fire back. Perhaps  if
you condemned these attacks on my bulkitarianism I would not have needed
to respond.  Apparently to you, if some you like attacks another
person's "sasquatchitude" they are justified, but if they respond, it is
thunder out of blue sky attack on them. Not surprising you take such an
approach considering  how blind you are.  How BLIND and hypocrtical of
you.

And just because I exist in Gigantopithocene proportions, I'm
automatically mean?  Holy smokes!

Well Sunil, we know it cannot be you that defends me because I am not an
average sized man and sworn enemy to people of girth, since that seems
to be the only people you have been willing to defend.

Demonstrating absurdity by being absurd,

DC