[Vision2020] property taxes

roger hayes rhayes at turbonet.com
Mon Aug 7 06:39:56 PDT 2006

My taxes went up. But then I do not own a business, farm, corporation,
rental property, second home. What should we expect from Jim Rich? To
actually care about middle income Idahoans? I remember when he used to
list his occupation as "farmer/rancher." Yes, if he is a farmer, I am
the king of England. Well, anyhow he dumped his Snake River irrigated
potatoes on the market and wrote off the loss from his corporate
headquarters two blocks from the Statehouse. That was the year the
farmers dumped their potatoes on the Capitol mall in protest of low
market prices.

  I wonder if his taxes will go up or down?

Sincerely,
Roger Hayes
Moscow