[Vision2020] property tax calculator

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Mon Aug 7 05:42:56 PDT 2006

The Spokesman Review has created an on-line tool for calculating how
much your taxes will change under the Risch proposal due to be
considered in the special session 8/25. Very useful. For me, my total
taxes stayed almost the same until I added in a rental property. Then
I saw some savings adding credence to the criticism of the Risch plan
that it will primarily benefit commercial/industrial/utility property
owners.

Note: The calculator does not specifically include the Moscow School
District using an average for this area instead.

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/blogs/boise/calculator_propertytax.asp

Mark S.