[Vision2020] Congratulations! Bill London, Lois Blackburn, Joann Muneta, Dian

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Aug 5 13:47:43 PDT 2006

I am so sorry I wasn't able to attend the dedication today, but I echo
Louise's comments:  I am better for knowing you, Bill, Lois, Joann and
Diane, and Moscow is so fortunate to have you all, including Janet, living
in our community.  You're what "citizenship" and "neighbors" are supposed to
mean.

keely