[Vision2020] Jerry Brady on the Auntie E. and Brother C. show

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Fri Aug 4 22:34:29 PDT 2006

> Is anyone collecting these questions so they can be asked?

I'm collecting these questions, printing them out, and will ask them (or
Brother Carl will) come Sunday.  Jerry Brady may be with us by phone
rather than in person -- just got word of some on-the-prairie scheduling
conflict -- but he says he'll be there some how, some way.  If it's by
phone, I'll try to have him on the 892-9300 line so that calls can come in
on 892-9200.  Again, our plan is to ask Jerry Brady these emailed
questions first, let him talk about whatever he likes for a bit, and then
open the phone lines.  As Carl and I never open the phone lines (because
we're unfair and unbalanced) please bear with us.  It might be a tricky
technical business.

For more details on calling in, KRFP, the Radio Free Moscow Mission,
podcasting, Internet live streaming or anything else, check out the
following websites:

www.krfp.org
www.radiofreemoscow.com

Thanks,
Joan

PS: Keep the questions coming!  First posted, first served.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com