[Vision2020] A Challenge Unanswered

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 13:37:33 PDT 2006

I made a challenge to Dougie and his bunch regarding the Trinity Fest and
it's "expert" historians (of which he is considered to be one) that has gone
unanswered.

So I again make the challenge:

Dougie, et al;

Are you willing/able to have verifiable, well documented and practicing
historians check your sources and research for accuracy in the "information"
you will be disseminating to the Trinity Fest folks as legitimate historical
facts?  Would they be allowed into the "conferences" to witness the
presentations?  Would you all in fact be willing to answer questions
regarding your research and "fact"finding presentations?  How about a town
meeting where we could see this happen?

If not, why?

We have all watched as you wrote a clearly mis-informed and verra biased
piece of work regarding slavery and we watched how you scrambled to correct
the obvious plagiarism and a couple of the falsehoods presented in that
"original" piece of trash - er, em, I mean work, and now you presume to be
able to dictate the "true" history of Washington and other important
nation-building men.

Put up, shut up....which is it going to be?

J  :]