[Vision2020] Time Warner Cable

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 3 16:47:01 PDT 2006

Visionaries:

I'm wondering if any of y'all have any *real* information about the upcoming
transition from Adelphia to Time Warner "within the next few weeks?"

Adelphia isn't giving any helpful information, and Time Warner is
encouraging patience and talking up a smooth transition, but neither is
providing any real information.  The letter we got in the mail today was a
nothing letter, and the Web site (www.twcUsoon.com) has no real information
-- Idaho isn't even shown!

Does anyone know anything about Time Warner's track record of serving rural
markets?  How about customer service in general?

If I'm going to need to look at alternatives, I'd like to get a head start
:-)

TIA,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****