[Vision2020] alternative routes

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 13:59:41 PDT 2006

My ONLY query about this mess is:  Why do they always wait until just a
couple of weeks before the students return to START these things?  Why not
start it in May or June and go the whole summer so the major traffic influx
can be smoother?

Not really a complaint, but rather a question of timing.  I am sure it has
to do with contract dates, etc.  Just seems like they could work on that
part of it better.

I am all for the working being done - it needs to be.

J  :]