[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 2, Issue 16

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 13:25:59 PDT 2006

Here is another question for you Wayne.

 Why is it that every  bit of news that comes out of something with the name Fox turns out to  be poorly researched, biased, false, incorrect, or slanderous? Is it  psychological or biological?

  Best,

  _DJA

Art Deco <deco at moscow.com> wrote:              Here is a question for the biological, psychological, and   social scientists on the list:

  Are  people whose first two initials are DJ (we have several in the  community, one well known) natural born, perpetual whiners or is  this a purely learned behavior?  What parts do heredity and  environment play in creating such unhappy beings?

  W.

  ----- Original Message -----   From: Donovan Arnold