[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 2, Issue 16

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Aug 3 11:03:29 PDT 2006

Here is a question for the biological, psychological, and social scientists on the list:

Are people whose first two initials are DJ (we have several in the community, one well known) natural born, perpetual whiners or is this a purely learned behavior?  What parts do heredity and environment play in creating such unhappy beings?

W.