[Vision2020] thankful

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 10:09:47 PDT 2006

Janesta wrote:
It is days like today that bring to mind why I am so
thankful to live in Moscow. We don't have smog to
breathe; our mornings have a crisp fresh feel in the
air now, don't they? *smile* We have a short distance
to work, with no freeway "startstopstartstoping” a
short distance, over a LONG period of time to work.
YES! It is fabulous to live here! We have MUCH to be
thankful for, don't we?

Amen -Tom