[Vision2020] Grant writing

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 09:31:51 PDT 2006

Greetings!

It is days like today that bring to mind why I am so
thankful to live in Moscow. We don't have smog to
breathe; our mornings have a crisp fresh feel in the
air now, don't they? *smile* We have a short distance
to work, with no freeway "startstopstartstoping” a
short distance, over a LONG period of time to work.
YES! It is fabulous to live here! We have MUCH to be
thankful for, don't we?

I have spent literally days searching vision2020
archives for a post someone made about a grant writing
class being offered several months ago. I thought I
bookmarked the site, however, it linked me back to
yahoo mail for some reason. The classes in Boise,
Spokane, and in Montana are over, however, I believe
there were other classes offered.

If you were that person, or any of you are aware of
other classes, please mail me off-line. I am seeking
an in-depth class, lasting 2-3 days. Travel,
hopefully, will not be an issue.

Thank you kindly!

Janesta Carcich

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.”

~ Coretta Scott King ~
1927-2006

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~