[Vision2020] alternative routes

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 14:23:49 PDT 2006

Going E on A, after you exit Winco, is smooth sailing - least ways, until
the heavy traffic hits in the latter part of the day.  Then if you take a L
turn on N Almon and go north, you can either go through Rosaurs' parking lot
or that side street to get back on Hwy 95N.  Its kinda pretty too, with all
the houses treed out and the flowers blooming.

J  :]