[Vision2020] Shut down, both 6th and 3rd! What idiot came up with this plan?

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 1 17:16:03 PDT 2006

Is that a promise, Matt?

One thing I hope drivers get used to before there's an accident is that
those coming down Seventh need to STOP at or before the stop sign at Seventh
& Washington.  There's no parking on Washington because the now two lanes
have been shifted over to the right, so there's no parking buffer between
that Stop sign and traffic on Washington.  Because I almost got nailed twice
today at that location, I think drivers are used to stopping a little past
the Stop sign (perhaps for visibility), which will now put them into the
passenger side of cars driving on Washington.

And, I really *do* wish there had been better coordination on these projects
because I agree that having both Third and Sixth closed is a PITA, not to
mention environmentally unfriendly.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****