[Vision2020] Shut down, both 6th and 3rd! What idiot came up with this plan?

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 11:54:05 PDT 2006

There is no need to whine and complain over a temporary inconvenience that
will ultimately improve the community.

Kick back, chill out, and start . . .

"Feeling Groovy"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Feeling_Groovy.mp3

"I got no deeds to do
No promises to keep
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morning time drop all its petals on me
Life I love you, all is groovy."

Seeya round town, Moscow.