[Vision2020] interesting...

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 22:50:36 PDT 2006

On 4/30/06, Ed <ecooper at turbonet.com> wrote:

I don't care what your real name is or isn't, I don't care whether you
are bisexual, homosexual, heterosexual, or asexual.  I don't judge
people on the inconsequentials.  However, I do judge people based on
statements like this one:

"My gaydar simply scans for the most repulsive clipped-hair,
masculine-looking and sounding woman imaginable--one that could never,
in her life, catch a real man…"

If I had children who were still of school age, and I knew that a
teacher had uttered those ugly words in a public place, I would do my
damnedest to ensure that that teacher was a teacher no more.  Those
aren't words that a role-model for children speaks.

I think I am getting to recognize your profile.  I'm guessing that you
are one of those inexplicable people who are "proud" of their white
heritage.  This blog entry leads me to that conclusion:

"And what really gets my dander flowing is that every white person is
so afraid of defending their heritage because someone will call them a
racist."

I'm proud for having two feet, Ed.  I'm especially proud that I have
one left foot and one right foot.  Think of all of the work that I did
as I busy little fetus ensuring my proper footedness.  So I understand
why you would defend your white heritage.  It has nothing to do with
racism, and everything to do with all of that prenatal energy you
expended in working on your whiteness.

Thank you for sharing.  It has been both disturbing and enlightening,
though I can't say in equal parts.  I'll leave it to you to deduce
whether the former or the latter dominates.