[Vision2020] Does Ed Cooper = Ed Swan?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Apr 30 07:28:53 PDT 2006

Joan, you've managed to demonstrate integrity, dignity, intelligence, humor
and a damned fine piece of writing into this single post, and I'm grateful
for the info from Chas, your admonishment to Ed, and to imagine the
blathering and snorting from the all-boys clubhouse. It's better than the
French Roast from my new coffeemaker.

Not to mention waiting to hear how ToeKnee spells my name this time.
(Hint:  beginning with "ck" hasn't been tried.  I'll give you credit for
it).

Anyway, Joan, this is why I'm proud to call you one of my closest friends,
and why I'm not even quite as embarrassed as I have been that for a brief
time in the 80s, my contribution to the Decade of Big Hair was a big,
fluffy, permed . . . mullet.

Ouch.

keely