[Vision2020] UI Logging Sports

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Apr 30 07:04:06 PDT 2006

Greetings Vandals and Visionaires -

It was a beautiful Saturday at Parker Farms for the logging sport
competition between Washington State University, Oregon State University,
University of Montana, Flathead Valley Community College, a small contingent
from the University of Colorado, and our University of Idaho Vandals.

Last year the competition consisted of several additional colleges;
University of Wyoming, University of Oregon, and Montana State University
(among others).  UI placed a very respectable second last year.

Due to prior commitments I was unable to photograph the award ceremony,
however I did manage to photograph a fair portion of the competition and
posted them at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/UI_Logging/

Take care, Vandals (you, too, Visionaires)

UI '96

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"