[Vision2020] Immigration: Let them all in

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 19:44:47 PDT 2006

Are you serious?  Have you taken any Criminal Justice Classes, talked to any
cops or D/A's or just READ any stats in the area of crime fighting?  Just
"how easy (would it) be to capture drug smugglers, terrorists,  and violent
criminals entering this country if they were traveling  alone instead with a
1000 other people"?  Are you NUTS?!  (Yeah, I know - rhetorical question...)
  IF it were that easy, don't you think it would be done today, right this
minute?  Heck, look how long it took the border patrol personnel to find the
tunnels that were going between Mexico and the US as it was and the darn
thing was up and running for years?!  And the fact that we have terrorists
coming into this country via Canada and Mexico every year - what you think
they wear signs that read "here I am - come get me?"

They have drugs being smuggled in puppies, in shoes, in baby strollers, etc.
  They have criminals traveling with children, older folks, coffins, etc.
They have violent criminals going between Mexico DAILY without notice.  What
the heck you think they look like that they can just be picked out either in
a crowd or by themselves?

I can not believe you said that.

And to set the record straight...Mexicans are NOT Americans nor do they say
they are.  They are Northern American and Central Americans but they are NOT
Americans in the sense that they are American citizens, which is what is
referenced to when someone says "I am an American."   While they do have
"Native Blood" in them, they do not claim that nearly as much as they claim
the Latin or Spanish BLood nor do they claim to be Americans - they claim to
be OF THE AMERICAS - BIG, BIG difference.

You CAN NOT be that naive!

J  :]