[Vision2020] Logic By Any OtherName

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Apr 28 11:37:25 PDT 2006

Gabe,

Expressing pride in an educational institution while also poking fun of that
institution for not giving you the basic skills of reading and writing is
logically unbecoming.

I thought you were in Grayfriars Apologetics for the entire year-long track
not long ago, in which you were trained how to interact apologetically with
the pagan culture around you (something of relevant interest to the pagan
culture around you I would suspect).  Is this not correct?

If you honestly believe that there is no head honcho at Greyfriars you are
deceived.  Grayfriars is not comprised of multiple graduate level educators
or ministerial trainers.  If Wilson moved to Hawaii this summer there would
be no more Grayfriars Hall within two years.

Finally, please stop your strong accusations without support here on Vision
2020.

Thank you

Michael

Jackie,

First off to my recollection I have never gone to Greyfriars. Second there
is no head honcho at Greyfriars only wonderful teachers.  Thirdly, I was
making fun of myself just as much as I was poking fun at U of I... I am
proud of the fact that I graduated from U of I.  Lastly, you have
consistently lied and misrepresented us and I am offended at your actions...

especially after all the kindness that me and my friends have shown you.

Bozo,

Gabe