[Vision2020] Re: Joan trudges home in a snit..........

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 08:16:28 PDT 2006

Subcomandante Keely writes: "And so, comrades, I suggest another meeting to
rethink our strategy.  Let's hit our usual place, the snack bar inside
Wal-Mart, pour ourselves a cup or two of Folgers, share a basket of fries,
and plot our next strategy."  Late word from the front, Comrade Keely, that
the Wal-Mart snack bar no longer exists.  How did I not know this?  I
suggest we fall back to Orange Julius.  But no way am I sharing my fries
with anyone.  Even my rampant, evil egalitarianism has limits.   Carl
Westberg Jr.