[Vision2020] Re: Trojan Horse: Beware/Why Not Easily Accessed P &ZInformation?

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Thu Apr 27 14:43:27 PDT 2006

Speaking of public hearings, I noticed on monday that the sign on the
corner of Mountain View Road and Palouse River Drive regarding the
public hearing for the Thompson re-zone is gone, probably as a result
of recent heavy winds (the signboard is there but the sign itself is
missing).  As of wednesday afternoon it had not been replaced.  I
think that those responsible for informing the general populace of
this particular public hearing will do the minimal amount of
advertising allowable but I feel that the sign should be replaced.
Hopefully this email will let them know about the problem (if they
don't already) and they will get it replaced immediately.  The public
has a right to know and needs to be informed of the potential changes
to their town.

-SB